Friday, November 9, 2012


How far along?  36 weeks!
Total weight gain: 27lbs--half a pound from where I hoped to stop.
Maternity clothes? or Nathan's gymshorts
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep:  I can't get enough...I could sleep ALL day if I had nothing to do
Best moment this week: getting the good news that my platelets are up and my baby's head is down!

Miss Anything? feeling this girl go nuts when Nathan would talk to my belly
Movement: she likes to keep one foot pushed as far out as possible or into my ribs, but otherwise the movements are more subtle since she's running out of space
Food cravings: nothing new
Anything making you queasy or sick: eating
Gender: same same

Labor Signs: nothing exciting...it could be any time, but it could also be six weeks
Symptoms: aches and pains and heartburn and all sorts of fun
Belly Button in or out? out. My midwife and I commiserated over our newfound "outies" together at my last appointment
Wedding rings on or off? off :( Had a few too many times where I could barely get them off, and decided it was best to just leave them for now
Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional
Looking forward to:  Next Friday--I'll be full term and I'll get to see her cute face on ultrasound again



No comments:

Post a Comment