Friday, July 6, 2012

TGIF


How far along? 18 Weeks! That sounds exciting to me for some reason.
Total weight gain: 4-5lbs...I'll know Thursday after my OB appointment
Maternity clothes? sometimes!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep:  I like it.
Best moment this week: Realizing I am having more time not feeling queasy than I am feeling it.

Miss Anything? nah
Movement: yep, she seems like a strong and active little girl
Food cravings: finally got the grilled chicken sandwich I had been wanting...we'll see what's next
Anything making you queasy or sick: still just smells, but less things than before!
Gender: still thinking girl unless we find out otherwise at our next big ultrasound

Labor Signs: a lot of contractions on a couple of days, but they seem to go away as long as I drink and rest
Symptoms: growing pains!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy?
Looking forward to: the ultrasound on the 11th--so close!



Not much new to report...still in the midst of a crazy heat-wave of 100+ degree days and humidity that makes it hard to breathe. We stay inside a lot...except yesterday when Addy and I got to go to the beach! We rode with my aunt, uncle, and grandma to visit my parents and siblings who have been there all week. Adelyn did fantastic on the drive, loved the beach, and came home and went straight to bed. I got a little too much sun on my back (totally forgot to put sunscreen there?!), but had a great time. 




It's my "birthday week" and I got an iPhone4 as a present from myself/Nathan. I really like it, but am feeling like a grandma trying to figure out all the cool features. Waiting for my Otterbox to get here so that I don't break the thing--it's so fragile! Hoping to keep Adelyn distracted by giving her my old phone for at least a little while, but I think she's already interested. No big plans for my birthday--probably getting together with my family on Sunday like we usually do, and then we'll celebrate mine and Nathan's together with his family in a couple of weekends. July is a busy birthday month in his family, and in our little family, plus we get our anniversary at the end of it!


This weekend we plan to stay home and do nothing. I hope to get some cleaning done, but otherwise we are going to stay cool and relaxed and save our money, and enjoy time together. Next week is another busy one.


Oh, hair. I did run out of both the baking soda mixture and vinegar mixture yesterday, so I used shampoo for the first time in about 10 days...can't say it did anything remarkable that I had missed, other than smell nice. Made more of my mixtures today and am back on the wagon. I think my hair is doing fine...no major improvements or detriments, so I guess I'll keep going and see where it takes me. If nothing else, it's cheaper than buying shampoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment