Friday, July 20, 2012

Halfway there!


How far along?  20 weeks!!
Total weight gain: 8lbs still
Maternity clothes? definitely
Stretch marks? nope, but my linea negra is getting more prominent
Sleep:  I need some today
Best moment this week: Making it to 20 weeks! Halfway done...shew.

Miss Anything? motivation
Movement: tons...this girl is a ninja.
Food cravings: nothing at the moment...
Anything making you queasy or sick: woke up queasy this morning again, but it's gone now, thankfully.
Gender: girl

Labor Signs: trying not to have those
Symptoms: fatigue, cramps and backache...growing pains.
Belly Button in or out? in, but Nathan said he thinks it's starting to move out...boo!
Wedding rings on or off? on! but I keep forgetting them!

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: 24 weeks--it's getting closer!



Currently sitting and warming my 17p shot...this one makes #5 which means 1/4 of the way done. I am dreading it. The burning pain that happens afterwards and lasts all day has been excruciating, and doesn't seem to be the experience of any other women I've asked about these shots, so why it is happening to me...I don't know. It sucks though, and I'm considering going next week to have one of my OB's nurses do it if this one burns too, because I feel like I have to be doing something wrong.


Woke up feeling really crampy and with a backache this morning, so I'm trying to get this shot done and sit back and drink drink drink. Adelyn and I are watching cartoons and counting down the hours until Nathan is home to provide backup and enjoy the weekend with us. No big plans other than celebrating our July birthdays with his family on Sunday...and maybe more car shopping? It's getting less fun now that it's not happening as easily as I thought. Hopefully the right one will come along soon enough.


Phew, okay, shot is in. 5 down, 15 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment